Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Yes Please

I’ve been asked numerous times by a few people, him included, what I want done to me in the bedroom. The first few times I had no idea and would always say that it was up to him.

But then I started to wonder what “it’s up to him” would entail. Because saying that gives him COMPLETE permission to do whatever the hell he wants to me and my body. Would I be prepared for that? Who knows? I sure don’t. 

So I actually started to think. I went to a trusted website and did some research there. I talked to a few friends, not about what it is they do, but sex in general. It was during this time that I realized how much my mind had changed when it came to what I would and wouldn’t do. Or what I would or wouldn’t have done to me.

This is also when I realized that I want to be roughhoused and manhandled in the bedroom.
And now that I’ve had a lot of time to think about it, I have quite a few ideas, most are simple though

Things like wanting to be blindfolded and played with. Pinned against the wall and frisked. Or even tied up, just no handcuffs though. (I don’t want to risk him misplacing the key and being made to stay handcuffed longer than necessary)

I’m small and I enjoy the playful wrestling so getting tossed is on the list as well
There are some things on my list where you’ll just have to know me to understand why I like it and want it to happen

Now when I’m asked or given suggestions, most of the time my answer is “yes please”

No comments:

Post a Comment